DIY EASTER PAPER EGGS
Here are three reasons why we love this fun and funky DIY project:
1. It’s a great way to keep the kids busy this long weekend.
2. With a quick and easy design, there’s no need to break the bank on crafting essentials.
3. It doubles as a stylish Easter decorating solution.
What more could you need for some long weekend fun? Enjoy!
What you’ll need
– Craft paper in your chosen colourway and style
– Egg shape stencils in varying sizes
– Hole puncher
Use stencils to trace egg shapes onto craft paper. Cut individual eggs out, punch a hole through the top of each egg, and thread twine through punched holes for an instant hanging ornament.
© 2014 The Home