HOW TO STYLE TROPICAL
With its fresh and fun vibe, a tropical theme sums up everything we love about summer. Create your own vivid look with the help of these handy tips.
2. Decorate with leaf motifs, banana palm prints, and natural elements for an exotic look when it comes to the finishing touches such as cushions and art.
3. Embrace fresh flowers and lush palms that hint at outdoor living.
4. Tame jungle fever with neutral shades that add timeless appeal.
5. Go large scale with rug patterns. Showcasing statement making motifs below eye level ensures they don’t overwhelm.
6. Add inviting texture to tropical spaces with woven pendants, floor rugs, and wall hangings.
7. Team elegant wingback chairs with tropical accents for a relaxed take on sophistication.
8. Use the open weave design of rattan pieces for a look that oozes casual alfresco.
© 2018 The Home